Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thoughts from the Campbell girls

Today is day 3 of our limited diet…


Elizabeth - It is very hard to eat only limited food when I usually eat a lot of fancy food like meat and I am  trying to get through it because I know a lot of families do not eat breakfast lunch and dinner. Me and my cousin Grace are e-mailing each other to check in to see how we are doing. It is much easier to do this with my buddy Grace.

Erin - Today at school there were birthday lunches for April, and my birthday is in April. When the principal offered me an ice cream sandwich I told him I could not eat it because my family is eating rice and beans like families in Africa and other places. It is hard to do this but I know I am doing a good thing. It is teaching us what it feels like to be hungry.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing a great thing, girls! May our loving God continue to teach you to have hearts of compassion for those in need. -Pastor Rob

    ReplyDelete